I have heard that there are two houses, That is the house of Judah and Ephraim, That is not what the scriptures say. There is only one new man and that is Israel and that is not the UN created state of Israel
(15) The Word of Yahuah came again unto me, saying,
(16) Moreover, son of A’dam, take you one stick, and write upon it, For Yahudah, and for the children of Yashar’el his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Yoceph, the stick of Ephrayim, and for all the house of Yashar’el his companions:
(17) And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in your hand.
(18) And when the children of your people shall speak unto you, saying, Will you not show us what you mean by these?
(19) Say unto them, Thus says Adonai Yahuah; Behold, I will take the stick of Yoceph, which is in the hand of Ephrayim, and the tribes of Yashar’el his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Yahudah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand.
(20) And the sticks whereon you write shall be in your hand before their eyes.
(21) And say unto them, Thus says Adonai Yahuah; Behold, I will take the children of Yashar’el from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
(22) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Yashar’el; and one King shall be King to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms anymore at all:
(23) Neither shall they defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their Elohiym.
(24) And David my Servant shall be King over them; and they all shall have one Shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and guard my statutes, and do them.
(25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Ya`aqov my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children forever: and my Servant David shall be their Prince forever.
(26) Moreover I will cut a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore.
(27) My Tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their Elohiym, and they shall be my people.
(28) And the heathen shall know that I Yahuah do sanctify Yashar’el, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them forevermore.
In Yahshua this was fulfilled. When the Jewish leaders killed Yahshua they killed their King, in so doing the all of Israel died with Him. When He resurrected the Kingdom of Israel was born again as one new man
(11) Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past the other nations in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
(12) That at that time ye were without Mashiach, being aliens from the Devariym of Yashar’el, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without Elohiym in the world:
(13) But now in Mashiach Yahusha ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Mashiach.
(14) For he is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
(15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, the commands of the statutes contained in dogma; to make in himself of two one new man, so making peace;
(16) And that he might reconcile both unto Elohiym in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
(17) And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
(18) For through him we both have access by one Ruach unto the Father.
(19) Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the qodeshiym, and of the household of Elohiym;
(20) And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Yahusha Ha’Mashiach himself being the chief corner stone;
(21) In whom all the building fitly framed together grows unto a holy Temple in Yahuah:
(22) In whom ye also are built together for a habitation of Elohiym through the Ruach.
So by this there are not two houses any longer, there is no separation between us and YHVH. He broke it down at His resurrection and we were set free no longer under the bondage of man made false doctrine. We are made one and complete in Him. Man says that they rule and reign over the whole Earth. Well that is partially true. Where there were two olive trees now there is one, where there was once two men (kingdoms) now there is one. This was accomplished when we were the old man who dead and dying with all sorts of sores and sickness, we died when He died and we were made into to one new made fresh and reborn in His resurrection. A new nation was reborn and that nation is called the Tabernacle of David, the Kingdom of YHVH the bride of Yeshuah complete and adorned in bright white new dress!
(31) You, O king, saw, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before you; and the form thereof was terrible.
(32) This image’s head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
(33) His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
(34) You saw till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and broke them to pieces.
(35) Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
(36) This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
(37) You, O king, are a king of kings: for the Eloah of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
(38) And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heavens has he given into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all. You are this head of gold.
(39) And after you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
(40) And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and subdues all things: and as iron that breaks all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
(41) And whereas you saw the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with miry clay.
(42) And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
(43) And whereas you saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
(44) And in the days of these kings shall the Eloah of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.
(45) Forasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great Eloah has made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
(15) And the seventh angel sounded. And there were great voices in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ. And He will reign forever and ever.
(16) And the twenty-four elders sitting before God on their thrones, fell on their faces and worshiped God,
(17) saying, We thank You, O Lord God Almighty, who are, and who was, and who is coming, because You took Your great power and reigned.
In verse 15 this refers back to the Rock in Daniel 2:44 a stone which was not formed by human hands is alter of YHVH Yeshuah it is the rock in the wilderness it is the first two tablets carved without hands.
In all of this we can see the reason the Orthrodox Jews wants us to believe that there are still two houses is that they don’t want us to return home. These are those who Yeshuah spoke of in the Prodigal son. They represent the ones who “obeyed” the Father while the other son went and had a good time. (the reason I set off Obeyed is because they have not obeyed the Father)
I’ll post more of this latter. Be blessed!