What GOD do I serve? Many think that they do not serve any GODS because they are atheist and do not believe that they are any gods. I am thinking that they are deceived. They may even challenge me on this and get in my face. The truth of matter is their god is science. How do I know that they serve science? Look around and see who is wearing a mask. If they are wearing a mask they say that they trust in science more then they trust God the creator of all that we see around us. Yet when science fails them then they blame those who do not comply.
(25) Therefore I say to you, Do not be anxious for your life, what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor for your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
(26) Behold the birds of the air; for they sow not, nor do they reap, nor gather into barns. Yet your heavenly Father feeds them; are you not much better than they are?
(27) Which of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his stature?
(28) And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow. They do not toil, nor do they spin,
(29) but I say to you that even Solomon in his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
(30) Therefore if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much rather clothe you, little-faiths?
(31) Therefore do not be anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, With what shall we be clothed?
(32) For the nations seek after all these things. For your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things.
(33) But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.
(34) Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow; for tomorrow shall be anxious for its own things. Sufficient to the day is the evil of it.
(22) And He said to His disciples, Therefore I say to you, Be not anxious as to your life, what you shall eat; nor for the body, what you shall put on.
(23) Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing.
(24) Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap, having neither storehouse nor barn, and God feeds them. How much more are you better than the birds?
(25) And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his stature?
(26) If then you are not able to do even the least, why are you anxious about the rest?
(27) Consider the lilies, how they grow; they do not toil, they do not spin. And yet I say to you that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
(28) If then God so clothes the grass (which today is in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven) how much more will He clothe you, O little-faiths?
(29) And do not seek what you shall eat, nor what you shall drink, and stop being in anxiety.
(30) For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you have need of these things.
(31) But rather seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you.
(32) Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
(33) Sell what you have and give alms. Make for yourselves purses which do not become old, an unfailing treasure in Heaven, where no thief comes nor moth corrupts.
(34) For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.